SUSECON 2020 has been re-imagined to become a virtual event. We are committed to bringing you the same outstanding technical content and interaction with open source experts in a virtual setting that you have come to expect from SUSECON.
The excitement starts Wednesday, May 20 at 9:00 AM EDT (2:00 PM BST/3:00 PM CEST) with SUSE’s CEO, Melissa Di Donato on center stage to discuss SUSE’s strategy and commitment to customer success. Her keynote will be followed by the Engineering and Innovation Keynote, delivered by Thomas Di Giacomo, President of Engineering & Innovation. The hour closes with Paul Devlin, SUSE’s Chief Customer Officer speaking on helping our customers achieve success.
Following the keynotes, attendees will be able to participate in a variety of Industry Insight keynote discussions and Executive Perspectives from SUSE customers and partners. At the close of the keynote hour, attendees will have access to 50+ technical sessions on a wide variety of technology topics, ranging from container and application platforms, to cloud and storage solutions and more. Attendees will be able to watch sessions at their leisure, or join at scheduled times to ask questions and exchange ideas directly with SUSECON presenters.
But one day isn’t enough! SUSECON will add an additional 30 sessions per week on May 27, June 3 and June 10. So be sure to return weekly to see what’s new! All of the content in the SUSECON experience will be available through September 19.
Lead your company into a digital transformation by learning how to apply reliable, secure open source solutions from technical experts, ecosystem partners and your peers from around the world. At SUSECON Digital 2020, you will learn the latest developments in:
The info presented was very valuable and more importantly applicable to the work we are doing in my company. Me and my team are very pleased we attended!
1. Be inspired by keynotes from Melissa Di Donato (CEO), Thomas Di Giacomo (President of Engineering & Innovation), customers, partners and many more!
2. Connect with SUSE technical experts and thought leaders to ask your toughest business and IT questions.
3. Choose from over 150 sessions and practical tutorials focused on Enterprise Linux, Software-defined Storage, Application Delivery, and Cloud Solutions.
4. See compelling demos showcasing open source innovation and gain new ideas on how to enhance value for your organization.
5. Learn about the SUSE product and solution roadmap to understand what's possible today and tomorrow, so you can plan ahead.
6. Participate in dialogue opportunities with like-minded individuals from all over the world to discuss your innovation and digitalization journey.
Are you interested in discussing the latest technology innovations like software-defined storage, cloud or container technologies? Would you like to see a SAP installation presentation or see Linux running on a mainframe? Looking to understand the changes and challenges facing other business leaders’ data centers? If so, this year’s SUSECON Digital 2020 is the place to be.
Send me updates about SUSECON Digital 2020: