SUSECon 2015 Sessions
Submit a session >
SUSECon 2015 Call for Sessions
The SUSECon 2015 Call for Sessions is open through May 15, 2015. Please submit your Session proposals here.
We are currently accepting proposals for presentations, demonstrations, workshops and labs. We encourage our customers and partners to submit proposals for:
- Customer case studies and deployment scenarios
- How-to implementation guides
- Hands-on sessions to learn tips, tricks, and best practices
- Ecosystem partner technologies relating to SUSE
SUSECon 2015 Theme: Always Open
SUSE solutions help our customers build the Always Open enterprise. As you prepare your proposal, consider how your topic relates to the following three focus areas.
- CONTROL YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Minimize maintenance and repetitive low-level tasks so that you can focus on strategic initiatives
- OPTIMIZE YOUR IT RESOURCES
Choose the infrastructure that best enables business and maximizes performance and resource efficiency
- INNOVATE YOUR IT ENVIRONMENT
Establish infrastructure that can adapt to the latest technology trends and deliver business results quickly
When you submit your Session proposal, you will be asked to identify with which of these three areas your presentation is most closely aligned.
New in 2015: Business Overview Sessions
SUSECon Sessions present material at all levels of the technical spectrum. But some attendees need to understand the business need and value proposition of open source solutions before they care to get into the product features. For them, we will host a number of high-level overview sessions that address the business value of SUSE solutions in their IT environment.
If you would like to present a topic in a non-technical forum, please submit a Session proposal that addresses this audience and select the appropriate indicators in the portal during the submission process.
SUSECon 2015 Session Reminders
- Sessions are selected based upon the strength of the session content. Make sure your proposed title and abstract are as complete, interesting and accurate as possible
- Sessions are 60 minutes long so plan your content appropriately. If you need a double-slot for your topic, please indicate that in your abstract
- There is a maximum of 2 presenters per Session
- If you add a Speaker to your session, please make sure that person is aware before you add him/her
- We welcome submissions for attendees at varying technical levels
- SUSECon presenters receive a full pass to the event at no charge (travel and lodging are not included)
- SUSECon 2015 Call for Papers closes May 15, 2015
Submit a session >