IT transformation turns technological solutions into strategic business assets. Learn how SUSE Linux, management and IaaS solutions enable customers to reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver IT services on demand by continuously advancing their IT infrastructure, technologies and processes.
- Increase uptime and reduce operational costs by rapidly and efficiently consolidating applications running on legacy platforms to Linux with virtualization.
- Improve efficiency of the IT organization by automating and orchestrating IT processes to ensure repeatability and consistency to corporate IT and security standards.
- Deliver IT services on demand by implementing and leveraging new architectures (e.g. cloud, storage) and technologies (e.g. containers) enabling you to quickly meet the changing needs of the business.
When IT is transformed into a strategic business asset, the constantly evolving IT organization becomes more agile. Uncover how SUSE storage, cloud and container solutions help customers quickly respond to changing business needs and lower costs by providing the tools they need to transform their infrastructure and improve business agility using the latest open source technologies.
- Efficiently respond to changing business needs with the ability to quickly adjust your infrastructure and operations while lowering operational expense.
- Intelligently sense and respond to infrastructure demands with monitoring and automation tools that help you to optimize your IT deployments in real time based on these demands.
- Adapt to new technologies by enabling developers to quickly get access to resources for building prototypes and experimenting with new technologies while reducing costs.
Mission critical applications and data must always be available. Discover how SUSE cloud, storage and high availability solutions help customers reduce business risk with a resilient IT infrastructure that is designed to reduce downtime and ensure availability of business critical applications and services.
- Reduce planned and unplanned downtime ensuring access to business critical resources.
- Meet service-level agreements with advanced RAS and resiliency from the hardware to the operating system.
- No single points of failure with a highly redundant storage infrastructure design that maximizes flexibility while reducing costs.