IT transformation turns technological solutions into strategic business assets. Learn how SUSE Linux, management and IaaS solutions enable customers to reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver IT services on demand by continuously advancing their IT infrastructure, technologies and processes.
- New SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 2 Speeds Innovation with Reliability
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 4 Solves Large Data Storage Dilemma for Customers
- SUSE Extends Partner Software Certification for Cloud and Storage Customers
- SUSE Honors Customers of the Year for IT Transformation, Business Agility and Business Continuity
- SUSE Poised for Greater Growth in Software-defined Storage Market by Acquiring openATTIC Storage Management Assets from it-novum
When IT is transformed into a strategic business asset, the constantly evolving IT organization becomes more agile. Uncover how SUSE storage, cloud and container solutions help customers quickly respond to changing business needs and lower costs by providing the tools they need to transform their infrastructure and improve business agility using the latest open source technologies.
Mission critical applications and data must always be available. Discover how SUSE cloud, storage and high availability solutions help customers reduce business risk with a resilient IT infrastructure that is designed to reduce downtime and ensure availability of business critical applications and services.
- Reduce planned and unplanned downtime ensuring access to business critical resources.
- Meet service-level agreements with advanced RAS and resiliency from the hardware to the operating system.
- No single points of failure with a highly redundant storage infrastructure design that maximizes flexibility while reducing costs.